Advice - Fire
Orrvale, Shepparton East, Shepparton
1518219871000Today at 10:44 AM
message is for Orrvale, Shepparton, Shepparton East
- There is a building fire on Sunshine Avenue at Orrvale.
is currently no threat to the community, but you should continue to stay
informed and monitor conditions.
What you should do:
- Sunshine Avenue is not closed but people are advised to avoid the area.
- Keep the roads clear so emergency services can respond.
Impacts in your area:
- Traffic in the area will be affected.
- Emergency Services are responding so please keep the roads clear and continue to avoid the area.
This message was issued
by Country Fire Authority
The next update is expected by 10/02/2018 02:50 pm or as the situation changes.
- If you need medical advice for exposure to smoke, seek medical advice or
call Nurse on Call on 1300 606 024.
- Anyone experiencing wheezing, chest tightness and difficulty breathing
should call 000.
- Smoke can affect people's health.
- People with heart or lung conditions (including asthma),
children, pregnant women and older people are more sensitive to the effects of
breathing in smoke.
- People with existing heart or lung conditions (including
asthma) should follow the treatment plan advised by the doctor.
- Via www.emergency.vic.gov.au.
- Tune in to ABC Local Radio, commercial and designated community radio
stations, or Sky News TV.
- Call the VicEmergency Hotline to talk to someone about preparedness on freecall 1800 226 226.
- People who are deaf, hard of hearing, or who have a speech/communication
impairment can contact VicEmergency Hotline via the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677.
- For help with English, call the Translating
and Interpreting Service on 131
450 (freecall) and ask them to telephone VicEmergency Hotline. If you know
someone who cannot speak English, provide them with this number.
- Download the VicEmergency app or follow VicEmergency on Twitter (#vicfires) or Facebook.